Webinar: Relaxed Events
Building accessible and enjoyable experiences for all
Image courtesy of The Albany © Doug Southall — Ampersand Storylines 2015
Family Arts Campaign webinar in partnership with the AMA
Thursday 12 July 10:00am – 11:30am
Price: £50 + VAT
Are you looking to integrate Relaxed work into your programme? This online workshop will provide you with the principles required to create accessible, enjoyable experiences for all. As Relaxed Performances are increasingly embraced across the theatre industry, we will explore how you can do the same, and how you can replicate success across different art-forms.
Kirsty Hoyle, Director of Include Arts will discuss the purpose of relaxed events, catering for diverse audience needs and share ideas for ‘relaxing’ cultural programmes. The session will also include time to ‘Ask the expert’ so bring your questions for Kirsty on how to make your event relaxed, accessible and inclusive.
What will I gain?
- Find out more about the value of Relaxed events: the development process and the impact on your organisation and your family audience
- Practical advice on how to create a Relaxed event in your theatre, gallery, museum or arts venue
- Answers to any questions you have about relaxed performances in your setting
- Find out how to become even more family friendly with the support of the Family Arts Campaign
Who is it for?
- Representatives from Arts and culture organisations who wish to make their setting even more accessible and welcoming
- Arts practitioners who want to create accessible content
- Those wanting to present accessible work in any art-form
4 June 2018