We comply with the UK GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and Data Protection Act 2018. Electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
By disclosing personal information to us in person, on the telephone or via our website, customers consent to the collection, storage and processing of information in the manner set out in this policy.
The Family Arts Campaign is a campaign that is run by the The Albany on behalf of a consortium of arts trade bodies: Association of British Orchestras, One Dance UK, Independent Theatre Council, Society of London Theatre, UK Theatre, Contemporary Visual Arts Network, The Audience Agency, Arts Marketing Association, and Voluntary Arts. The Family Arts Campaign is supported using public funding through Arts Council England.
The Site is owned by The Albany, who leads the consortium and holds ownership of the Campaign. The Albany is a registered as a Charity, and our registration number is: 1112521. The Albany is the trading name of The Deptford Fund and The Albany 2001 Company Ltd (England 4333098). The registered office is at Douglas Way. Deptford. London. SE8 4AG.
Fantastic for Families is a website and promotional project which forms part of the Family Arts Campaign.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about how we use your data, please contact us on email@example.com.
The types of information we collect and how we collect it:
We only collect the information that is necessary to carry out our business, provide the services you have requested and to keep you informed. We collect the personal data that you may volunteer as part of e-newsletter sign-ups, donation form, or other online form such as an evaluation form.
Personal information we collect may include:
- your full name and title, gender, date of birth
- postal address, email address and phone number
- current interests and activities
- Pages you visit and activity you undertake on our websites
Why we collect your personal information and how we use it:
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this notice. Data we hold may be used by us for to send you news, opportunities, promotional, marketing or fundraising information by electronic means. These types of communications can include:
For all cases of data provided to us from May 2018 we will contact you based on consent, when you have given us your data and consented that we may contact you.
In some cases where you have given us your data prior to May 2018 we will contact you based on ‘legitimate interest’. I.E where you have provided us with your data, are not inactive (i.e. you have opened our emails) and have not requested to be removed from our contact list.
For those opting into our Fantastic for Families mailing list, the types of communications can include:
- Information about products, services or events for families, such as exhibitions, events, or retail offers.
- News and updates about Fantastic for Families and marketing or supporter e-newsletters.
- Information on our fundraising operations, including occasional requests to consider giving financial support to Fantastic for Families, or to ask you to consider supporting us in other ways.
Third Party Cookies
- Family Arts Campaign currently allows the organisations listed below to place targeting cookies:
For information please view the links below:
Facebook http://en-gb.facebook.com/help/cookiesPlease note that if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different device or Internet browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice. Alternatively, you can also delete these cookies directly within your browser options.
We may occasionally drop retargeting cookies. We currently allow:
Google AdWords. For information please view the link below
How we protect your data
- We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes.
- All of our email communications contain the option to unsubscribe instantly. You can also unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We protect your personal information and adhere to all current GDPR legislation with respect to protecting privacy. We do not give out, sell or trade our mailing list data with third parties. The information you provide will be used primarily to keep you informed about the activities of the Family Arts Campaign and news and opportunities relating to family arts.
- Some of our service providers may have access to your data in order to perform services on our behalf – such as Sleeptwich, our web developers. Whilst the Albany remains the data controller, we make sure anyone who provides a service for the Albany meets our standards for data security. They will not use your data for anything other than the clearly defined purpose relating to the service that they are providing.
- We will keep your information until you unsubscribe from our emails or we are made aware that you have left your organisation. From time to time we may screen our database to remove inactive users so as to ensure we are contacting only people interested in our service. We will not keep more information than we need. For further information about how long we will keep your information, please contact the Data Protection Officer using the contact details outlined in this notice.
- You have a right to access the personal information we hold at the Albany about you at any time. If you wish to do this, please direct your request via the email address above.
All Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Site and all content and materials contained therein are owned by and shall remain owned by us or our licensors. You may view, download and print any materials and information made available to you through the Site subject to the following conditions:
(a) the material and information may only be used for your personal and non-commercial purposes;
(b) the material and information shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
(c) the material and information may not be modified or altered in any way;
(d) the material and information may not be distributed or sold to any third party;
(e) you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material or the information.
This Site contains links to websites and microsites operated by third parties that are not under our control and are provided to you for your convenience only. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this Site or any services that they may provide. Without limiting the foregoing, these sites are in no way approved, vetted, checked or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the content, accuracy, compliance with relevant laws or accessibility of any information, data, advice or statements or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. If you choose to access a website beyond our control, you do so at your own risk. In addition, use of any such third party website or microsite may be subject to your acceptance of additional terms and conditions.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Site. Commentary and information is not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on it without seeking independent advice for your circumstances. We may make changes to the material on the Site, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
We will exercise all reasonable skill and care in providing the Site. Some materials and information on the Site are provided by third parties and therefore we are not able to guarantee the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any such materials or information.
(a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
(b) any loss suffered by you as a result of your reliance on any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us to you; or
Subject to above you agree that we shall not be liable for: (a) any direct loss, claim or damage; (b) any indirect loss, claim or damage, or any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind; or (c) any loss of profit or loss of savings or loss or corruption of data (in each case whether direct or indirect), in each case whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this Site or its contents including any User Generated Content on the Site; (ii) any failure or delay in the use of any component of the Site or any service including, without limitation, any unavailability of the Site or the services irrespective of the duration of any period of unavailability; or (iii) any use of or reliance upon any information, material, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Site, in all cases even if we have been forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Without limiting the effect of clauses above, due to the inherent risks of using the internet, we cannot be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or any other property when using or browsing the Site. The downloading or other acquisition of any materials or information through the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or acquisition of any such materials.
We will notify you of any such claims or proceedings and keep you informed as to the progress of such claims or proceedings.