Event Terms and Conditions
• Places on all courses, conferences and events organised by Family Arts Campaign (each an “Event”) are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
• Your details will be added to the Family Arts Campaign mailing list to be kept up-to-date with information about the event you have booked for and details of further Campaign training, under legitimate interest. The Family Arts Campaign will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
• For all Event bookings, payment is required before the start date of the Event unless mutually agreed otherwise.
Cancellation of Events
• Whilst Family Arts Campaign will make every effort possible to run all Events, we reserve the right to cancel or change any Event if necessary.
• Event information is correct at time of going to press but is subject to change. For the latest information, please visit the relevant page via our Learn page at www.familyarts.co.uk/learn.
• Tickets booked through Ticket Tailor include a transaction fee per order, to cover service fees. At the time these Terms and Conditions have been published, the transaction fee is 1.75% of the order, and is non-refundable. These fees may be subject to change as Ticket Tailor and Stripe increase their prices.
• If you request payment by invoice when booking, payment must be received within 30 days of the invoice being issued, or before the event date, whichever is sooner, to secure your place.
• If Family Arts Campaign cancels or significantly changes an Event (such as hosts it in a different region or changes the focus of the event), you will be entitled to either a full refund of the cost of the Event, minus fees, or a credit for use towards a further Event. Family Arts Campaign will not be liable for any loss, claim, damage, or any incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with an Event cancellation or other change. Travel expenses will not be reimbursed by Family Arts Campaign.
• If you need to cancel your booking, you must do so by contacting Family Arts Campaign via firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund, minus fees, will be given if your cancellation is at least 1 month prior to the event. If your cancellation is less than 1 month prior to the event no refund will be given.
• All bookings may be transferred to another colleague’s name for the same Event however this may not be reflected in the event literature on the day of the Event (i.e. delegate list in the delegate pack) depending on how late Family Arts Campaign receives notification that the name should be transferred
• When booking an event you will be prompted to answer questions relevant to the event. These will include important information such as dietary and access requirements where applicable. It is the booker’s responsibility to provide the requirements of the attendees and update Family Arts Campaign ahead of the event if anything changes. Family Arts Campaign may not be able to cater to requirements which have not been provided in good time ahead of the event.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Terms & Conditions Last Updated 21 September 2023.