Opportunity: facilitator for family/age-friendly training
The Family Arts Campaign are looking for a facilitator who can deliver training to arts and cultural professionals. These training sessions will be delivered via a series of online webinars and will focus on the Campaign’s Family Arts Standards and Age Friendly Standards quality-marks.
We are looking for a facilitator who:
- Has experience in delivering training to arts and culture professionals
- Has experience in developing suitable content for professional training
- Has experience in working on family and / or age-friendly initiatives and has a strong knowledge of the cultural sector
- Is a confident and clear communicator
Previous experience of delivering training virtually via webinars is not essential. Free training on using the Webex system will be provided.
Full descriptions of the webinars and the proposed plan can be downloaded below.
- Facilitator opportunity: Family Arts Standards webinars
- Facilitator opportunity: Age-Friendly Standards webinars
How to apply
In your application please tell us:
- About your experience in developing and delivering training to arts and culture professionals – this should include your experience in developing relevant content, as well as delivery of training (max 300 words)
- About your experience in working on a family arts initiative (if you would like to apply for the Family Arts facilitator role) (max 300 words)
- About your experience in working on an age-friendly initiative (if you would like to apply for the Age-Friendly facilitator role) (max 300 words)
Please submit your application to email@example.com by no later than 12pm on Monday 17th February. If you have any questions, please do get in touch.