Funding opportunity for Networks – AF&PArts Fundraising & Philanthropy has just launched a new round of Networks Funding for 2019. Applications are now open for groups or networks across England to receive support for the development of a fundraising training event, conference, seminar or introductory meeting. Organisations and groups can apply up for grants of up to £1,000 and £2,000 depending on the size of the event.
For 2019, Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy’s aim will be to help fund a diverse range of Network events tackling key issues within the current fundraising environment, targeting the following five priority areas:
- Improving diversity in the fundraising profession or reaching new donor communities
- Developing new approaches to supporting resilience in the fundraising profession from entry level to Development Director
- Developing new approaches to ethics in fundraising and building public trust
- Embracing technology and new ideas
- Collaborating with the wider charity sector and sharing learning between the arts and mainstream charities
Applications must be submitted before 12.00pm (noon) on Friday 14 June 2019. Find out more here.
20 May 2019