Limited Early Bird offer £120+VAT available until 1st Dec
The UK’s largest family arts and culture conference will explore the value of family engagement and how we can communicate that value to families, funders and the wider cultural sector.
This event will bring creative professionals together to explore the benefits and challenges of planning, delivering and monitoring accessible and engaging intergenerational cultural opportunities for families.
Join us for a full day of lively discussion, practical seminars, informative key-notes and opportunities to discuss, share and learn from successful family arts interventions.
This event is aimed at leaders, creators, marketers, practitioners, programmers and anyone working with audiences young and old.
Topics and activities will include:
- Creating intergenerational experiences for older and younger audiences
- Building interactive experiences for parents and early years
- World café style workshops to invite all participants to input into and drive forward our national Campaign
- Reaching diverse families who are hard to reach
- Evaluating the success of your family work
- New marketing strategies to help you reach more families
- Opportunity to attend free drop-in sessions with other Support Sector Organisations who can support your work with families
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Book now to receive a limited free place at:
1 August 2018